Teen Wolf AU- Where there is any sign of danger even in the form of a harmless interviewer, Derek never lets Stiles out of his eye-sight. It’s an alpha thing. Deal with it. And as for Stiles, well he doesn’t seem to mind- much.
best line: a jealous sourwolf appears :)
“It’s still weird when you’re at lunch and you’re kinda cutting your chicken and you hear, ‘yo dude, you need a knife?’ and you look up and Hoechlin’s in his wolf makeup talking to me like a normal guy, and I’m like ‘I can’t take you seriously when you talk to me like that’. Or better yet when he actually sits down and starts eating his food as a wolf.”
“We’re best friends. We lived together shooting both the seasons, and we’re basically the same guy in two different bodies. ‘Cause the same guy in the same body would be weird.” (Tyler Posey)
Missed the Eclipse?
Don’t worry! Here’s a list of all the total lunar eclipses coming in the next 20 years!
- Oct. 8, 2014
- Apr. 4, 2015
- Sep. 25, 2015
- Jan. 31, 2018
- Jul. 27, 2018
- Jan. 21, 2019
- May 26, 2021
- May 16, 2022
- Nov. 8, 2022
- Mar. 14, 2025
- Sep. 7, 2025
- Mar. 3, 2026
- Dec. 31, 2028
- Jun. 26, 2029
- Dec. 20, 2029
- Apr. 25, 2032
- Oct. 18, 2032
- Apr. 14, 2033
- Oct. 8, 2033
Not only is there a full moon on my birthday but there’s also an eclipse! Ahh!
Genderswap Fan Art by Sakimi Chan
Maleficent more like MAGNIFICENT
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.